Decision status: Information Only
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
No apologies for absence were received.
· Councillor Freeman declared a non – pecuniary interest as a member of Saffron Walden Town Council.
· Councillor Fairhurst declared a non – pecuniary interest as a member of Saffron Walden Town Council, and as Cabinet Member for Business, Economy, Jobs, Investment and Strategy; Youth Services.
· Councillor Gerard declared a non – pecuniary interest as Cabinet Member for Residents and Community Partnerships; Police and Emergency Services, as a member of Newport Parish Council, Newport, Quendon and Rickling Steering Group for item number three.
· Councillor Pavitt declared a non – pecuniary interest in item number three as the architect was doing some work for him.
· Councillor LeCount declared a non – pecuniary interest as member of Henham Parish Council.
· Councillor Bagnall declared a non – pecuniary interest as a member of Takeley Parish Council.
· Councillor Storah declared an interest in item number four as he was the planning consultant working for Saffron Walden Town Council and for a Local Residents’ Group, and advised he would recuse himself for that item.
· Councillor Loughlin declared that she was a member of the 100 Parishes Society.
Publication date: 20/03/2020
Date of decision: 05/06/2019
Decided at meeting: 05/06/2019 - Planning Committee